Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a wide range of clinics and healthcare services:
- Minor Surgery - Dr Gil, Dr Ajala and Dr Pinto
- Diabetic Clinics - Sister Carbonero and Sr Tyndall
- INR Monitoring - Sue Hearsum, Tracy Humm, Janet Belton
- Asthma & Copd Clinic - Every 2nd Tuesday with Tracie Scarth
- Cervical Smear - please make an appointment with the practice nurse
- Family Planning / Pre-Conceptual - please make an appointment with a practice nurse
- Contraception - emergency contraception is available through an emergency appointment with the nurse practitioner at the surgery or at the walk-in centre.
- Maternity Services -This is now run by the Community Team. Please ask Reception for more details, or see link for Midwife Team.
- Phlebotomy Clinic - blood testing only, see seperate link.
- Smoking Cessation - This is now offered through Provide. Please ask at Reception for more details.
- Flu Vaccinations - please make enquiries late September.
- Travel Immunisation - Please complete our Travel Vaccination form at least 6 weeks before Travel. Our Practice Nurse will contact you to advise. A charge may be made for some travel vaccines. The practice is a Yellow Fever Centre (Ambrose Avenue Site only) - a £60 charge is made for the vaccine.
- Minor Illness Clinics Daily - Run by our Nurse Practitioner Team - covers most minor ailments - See full details under Your Health section on the right hand column, enquire at Reception or ring and book an appointment with one of our Nurse Practitioners.