Clinics and Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a wide range of clinics and healthcare services:
- Minor Surgery – Appointment booked with specific doctor after initial assessment with a GP.
- Diabetic Clinics – Annual reviews – Initial appointment with a HCA for tests. Follow up appointment with Sister Cabonero or Sister Tyndall to discuss your results. Any diabetic concerns between annual reviews with Sister Carbonero or Sister Tyndall.
- INR Monitoring – Health Care Assistant
- Asthma & COPD Clinic – Mornings with the Asthma Nurse. If you have been asked to submit an Asthma Review or COPD Assessment prior to appointment, please use our forms.
- Cervical Smear – please make an appointment with the Practice Nurse
- Family Planning / Pre-Conceptual – please make an appointment with Alison Greenwold.
- Contraception – emergency contraception is available through an emergency appointment with the Nurse Practitioner at the surgery or at the walk-in centre.
- Maternity Services –This is now run by the Community Team. Call 07554 228297
- Phlebotomy Clinic – View our blood taking clinic.
- Smoking Cessation – This is now offered through Provide. Please telephone 0300 303 9988 or book at reception.
- Flu Vaccinations – please make enquiries early September or visit our website.
- Travel Immunisation – Please visit our Travel Room.
- Minor Illness Clinics Daily – Run by our Nurse Practitioner Team – covers most minor ailments.
Find out what our Nurse Practitioners can help you with.